This is my website I made using tilda the reason I went with this Web design is that's it free to uses to make a website and I just wanted something to test out for a bit until it time to use a different designer or make my own at the moment I just needed to test out and keep improving on it http://orangebeecreates.tilda.ws/
this did take a while to understand what estimate I could use I did look into some of the things listed to get some what accurate estimate of it amounts. This was a good excise to do as this would help me see how much my living expenses might be like.
Companies I want to work at in the future: Capcom is a Japanese video game developer and publisher that have made many big game franchises such as resident evil, devil may cry and many other big hits . Nintendo is a Japanese multinational vis game company that makes video game consoles and video games such as the Nintendo Switch and their Wii console, big game titles they made are the Legend of Zelda series and Mario games and many others title s. The penguin book publisher is a British own brand of book publishing house they also do c ompanions for 3 chosen books where you have to pick one and create pick one and create are a whole new design for t he cover of the book . Rock star games is another gaming compa ny that also has to produce big titles such as grand theft auto and red dead redemption Riot G ames This company mostly design game such as League of Legends but h...
Comments
Post a Comment