Creative Statement

 first statement : Sanya Ali is a British Pakistani illustrator based in the uk, is currently studying illustration in Staffordshire university. She mainly use mixed media but of lately she been doing more digital illustration, her work was inspired by cartoons growing up, to her drawing was an escapism for her, getting lost in her drawings when the struggle through life. She mainly drew fantasy base illustration manly focus on character illustration and liked to exploring new things in art.

my first statement was too wordy and may not be appealing for any companies to read, what I tried next is to cut down.

Second statement: Sanya Ali, a British Pakistani illustrator based in the UK, is currently studying illustration at Staffordshire University. She mainly uses mixed media but as of late she has been doing more digital illustration, most of her work are inspired by cartoons growing up. She mainly drew fantasy-based illustrations mainly focusing on character illustration and exploring new things in art.

This is my final attempt at my creative statement I think I have made a point of who I am as a creative person and not rambling on like my last statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Promotional Item

Money matters

Career Opportunities